IBG ENTERTAINMENT Pot Boiler 19th February 2020
We hosted a unique Pot Boiler specially for those in the Media and Entertainment Industry. Young film makers had to chance to interact and showcase their talents in front of Senior Industry Doyens
We showcased two trailers of young upcoming artists. They evoked the curiosity of the crowd who asked for repeated encore. The trailers shown were:
- Alia – By Colorify Productions
- Maha Pratishodh written & directed by Ramesh Meer
The event also witnessed a marvellous singing performance by Singer Santokh Singh, the famous voice behind the hit bollywood song Rashke Qamar.
IBG Pot Boiler was a spectacular event with a crowd of over 130 leading lights of the media and entertainment industry.
We had famous celebrities like:
- Mr. Sunil Pal an Indian comedian is a famous national actor,voice actor and the winner of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge.
- Mr. Ahsaan Qureshi Indian stand-up comedian. He is well known in India for his unique style of comedy and poetry. He is the 2005 runner-up of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge.
- Mr. Arif Khan, is an Anil Kapoor look-alike artist. Arif has made an appearance on the reality show Super Dancer Chapter 3 with one of Anil Kapoor’s chartbuster songs.
- Ms. Urmila Sharma is a TV Actress who has featured in popular T.V shows namely Diya Aur Baati Hum Show, Kumkum Bhagya, and Punar Vivah, and has played the role of Dhanush’s mother in film Raanjhanaa.
Mr. Business Guru – Vikash Mittersain, Founder President of IBG, and Hon. Consul General of the Republic of Mali.